Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today is gonna be FUCKIN AWESOME!

I'm packing up the kids and heading to the 'rents house shortly. Kids are gonna hang out with my mother while I go spend the day with my dad. We're going to go out to breakfast for a little while, but then comes the real awesome part. We're going to take a concealed weapons course and we each get to fire off about 100 rounds of ammo before coming home.
I know, I know, ONLY 100? I said the same thing. Dad swears that after 100, I'll be done. I swear that my father seriously underestimates the amount of built up rage and frustration I have. lol
Well, I'm off to hang with Dad, unfortunately we also have to talk about hard stuff before, like if he has a DNR order or any kind of advanced directive and what he wants done, should the worst come into play.
And now that I've killed the mood, including my own, I'm going now. Have a great weekend and cause some trouble in public. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment