Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dammit. Stole this from my facebook. Is it technically plaigarism if I'm not getting anything out of it?

I feel like I'm at that "just existing" stage right now and I HATE it. I can't explain it, I can't explain what I'm feeling, it's just like an emotional limbo. I feel like I'm waiting. Technically I am, but it's a constant thing. I really want school to start back up. I want to learn and do new things, I want to rush around and do research and write papers and read. I want to take tests and stress about deadlines and scream in traffic when I'm running behind. I want the thrill of the first A of the semester and the disappointment of getting a grade that I know could have been better. I want assignments and due dates and extra credit and the people watching. 
I don't want to wait for another bill collector to call or another day in an 82 degree house all day or another phone call with bad news that's going to make me want to explode and scream and cry. I WANT NORMAL! I want schedules and healthy family members and beer drinking football watching cookout days. I want 100s of 1000s of these days. I DON'T want to feel like there aren't enough of these days left and I don't want to feel like I have to fake smiles and rush the fun. I want this FUCKING YEAR TO BE OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment