Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Alrighty, then.

So, here's the not-so-skinny. My school semester is coming to a close and I am a bit stressed out and emotional about EVERYTHING. I had a girly break down last week, as I'm sure you've read, if you get the email updates. It was embarrassing and relieving all at once. I also decided that one slack ass webventure wasn't enough and though I should share my limited self labeled wisdom of my "fitness" or wtfe you wanna call it. So, now I have 1 more thing that is a good intention and may very well get shoved to the side, though I hope not, since I find so many other things about fitness more interesting than my life. Plus, I find that it makes me sound more interesting and much less angry and assholish.
Well, that's all I have for now, I'm in a weird anti-computer, but not really/nervous and paranoid place at the moment and this makes it a bit hard to concentrate on being my typical amazingly witty awesome self. Though, no matter what, the awesome is always there, just might be a little in the background today.
Cranky ass, over and out.

P.S.
I hope you had a great holiday and realized all that you have to be thankful for like my family and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment